Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

Not to SCARE anyone, but when it gets to the short where sonic is the bad guy, and vector "Comes in to save the day!" and just... run your mouse over him. (If u don't get what I mean, CLICK HIM) This is at ur own risk. It's creepy... like Sonic.exe. I regret seeing it... but I'll forget it. Anyway, it's your choice.

The Proposal The Proposal

Those singers were creepy and POINTLESS!!! Everytime I went to the Casino I was mad at their silent voices. When they came to the ending I almost screamed. > _ < XD

Great game though. I like the cookies. Every time I clicked the rug, I imitated Josh's voice and paused before he ate the cookie. Then I yelled "NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!" Doesn't sound funny to read it, but when you do it it's hilarious. Very challenging to beat the game. I refused to get the walkthrough, though. I just looked through the comments and found what I needed. Again, though, great game! 5 Stars for you! :D

Chibi Dress Up Chibi Dress Up

*Slowly sucks in teeth* um... honestly... its ok. But it's not chibi. It's more of... a chubby stick person is the best I could say. I like the backround colors, tho. If you ever update this... let me know. I'd love to see wat you've added. I'd probably say this a beginner's dress up, but probably the best I've seen so far. I'll give it a 4 out of being nice, but truly I'd give it a 3 or 3.5. Other than that, I think you did ok.

Lucy Dress Up Lucy Dress Up

Awesome!!! It's really cute and the clothes (and its colors) really light up the game! The music is really gr8... but I wish it could replay. Might I also suggest that there could be a selection of music? Maybe even some more clothes, face expressions, and hairstyles (or other stuff)? Otherwise, this game is gr8! This is DFINATLEY going into Favorites AND deserves a 5! If there were a higher rating, I'd give it a 20! ^ U ^ X 3

Isle of Misfit Toys v 2.0 Isle of Misfit Toys v 2.0

So... What EXACTLY did the elephant do? I mean, he's adorable... Like the doll... But you forgot to mention what the elephant did. Or did you do that on purpose?

BTW that doll's face reminded me of something, tho I can't recall what it was, but I just assumed it was Lala Loopsy... I hated that doll anyway, so i 'm sort of glad I decided to assume that the doll was considered that. ^^ Overall, very funny- and surprising- comic! : 3